What better way to start off the new year than with a brand new, full episode of The Runoff Podcast.
Grab a tasty beverage, stoke up the fire, sit back and relax with Austin and I as we share a few stories from recent events.
- Sit back and enjoy the fire.
- Good morning Internet
- Please leave us a comment.
- Aren’t we on WordPress?
- Chris’ credibility takes yet another hit.
- Old technologies recently discovered.
- I’m just going to drop some names here.
- DAT is really where it’s at.
- In the future, humans will have two heads and be half-duplex.
- VHS is not good enough for the new TV.
- An evening at the St. Regis in San Francisco.
- One of these things is not like the other.
- You’re nerding out, stop.
- The Bentley Continental.
- Really, not one picture?
- You weren’t invited to the wedding?
- Turns out, Austin IS a hipster.
- Peak hipster is the equivalent of rock bottom.
- Did we mention, please leave us a comment?
Thanks for tuning in! Please let us know what you think of the show. Leave a comment here, or send an email and make sure to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes.